Shelter Taupe cotton
Warning: Last items in stock!
Made in Portugal from beautiful 100% cotton-gabardine, our Paul chinos are piece-dyed to achieve vivid colour tones. They feature a fitted cut for perfect style. Shown here in a Shelter Taupe version, a colour obtained using the Garment Dye technique.
This process consists of dyeing the garment once it's assembled. It results in a richer colour that subtly fades over time to give the garment a unique appearance.
Please note: It is Oeko-Tex® certified. This is an international label that guarantees that the fabric and dye used to manufacture the garment are toxin-free.
Gaspard measures 1,87m and is wearing a size 33.
- Product reference: CHN1205PAULSHELTER
- Main fabric: 100% Cotton
- Lining: 100% Cotton
- Fitted cut
- Garment dyed
- Belted waist
- Logo button fly
- 2 slanted pockets reinforced with bar tacks
- A coin pocket on the right hip
- 2 back welt pockets
- Choose a size that is fitted as the trousers will loosen when worn
- Wash inside-out at 30°C, alone or with similar colours to prevent colour transfer
- Made in Portugal
- Care- Wash inside-out at 30°C, alone or with similar colours to prevent colour transfer
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble-dry
- Iron on medium heat
- Suitable for dry-cleaning
Colissimo at home in 5-6 days after ordering: complimentary for France, for all orders.
International Colissimo: 12€ to 18€ depending on the shipping country, complimentary for orders above 250€ in Europe.
For all orders placed from March 19th, 2021, you have up to 30 days to change your mind and request a return on your customer account, starting on the reception date. Returns are free for orders in France mainland and at your cost elsewhere.