Tin Grey Flannel - Classic fit
Warning: Last items in stock!
Wool flannel is the material of choice for winter suits. It is in fact made from brushed wool, giving it a mottled look and reinforcing its thermal qualities. Designed to accompany the Gekko jacket or to be worn on its own, these trousers feature a tight fit around the leg and unfinished hems allowing for tailored adjustments. Here they are cut from a flannel that has been produced since the 1960s, by an Italian family business based in the Biella region. They will go perfectly with a wide range of jackets, but can also be worn with a simple casual shirt and a pullover.
Baptiste’s height: 190 cm. He is wearing: size 40.
- Non-pleated trousers
- 100% super 100 washed-finish virgin wool
- Plain navy lining 100% Polyester
- Lining pockets / waistband 100% Cotton
- Finished with a waistband, fasten with a button-catch and elongated hook-and-eye fasteners
- 2 Italian bias pockets with stop stitching
- 2 piped back pockets with buttons
- Zip fly
- Hem circumference: 18cm
- Inside leg length in a size 40: 89 cm
- Made in Poland.
Shops delivery between 2 and 8 days after ordering. Free
Mondial Relay 2-4 days. Free starting from 75€.
Colissimo 2-3 days. Free starting from 200€.
TNT 24h (if ordered before 10am).
International Colissimo, 5-6 days : Free starting from 200€.
Returns are free for France only within 15 days.
In addition, 15 days, you will have a credit.