Warning: Last items in stock!
Initially worn by the British Army at the end of the 19th century, the chino has since become common place, developing into a male wardrobe essential. With its stylish and casual spirit, the chino has seduced even the most charismatic of men, from Hemingway to Steve McQueen. Made in Portugal in a beautiful cotton gabardine, our famous Paul chino (which we offer every season in more than a dozen colours) is piece-dyed to give the colours a particular finesse. The cut is tapered, for that perfect allure.
Baptiste’s height: 190 cm. He is wearing: size 31.
- Tailored cut
- 100 % cotton
- Belted waist
- Button fly featuring logos
- 2 bias western pockets to the sides, reinforced with bartacks and a coin pocket on the right hip
- 2 piped pockets to the rear
- Trouser length: 86 cm
- Trouser hem: 18 cm
- Go for a slim fit as they will relax when worn
- Made in Portugal.
- Wash inside-out at 30°C only or with similar colours to avoid colour transfer.
- Mild liquid detergent recommended.
Shops delivery between 2 and 8 days after ordering. Free
Mondial Relay 2-4 days. Free starting from 75€.
Colissimo 2-3 days. Free starting from 200€.
TNT 24h (if ordered before 10am).
International Colissimo, 5-6 days : Free starting from 200€.
Returns are free for France only within 15 days.
In addition, 15 days, you will have a credit.