Straight Fit James
Warning: Last items in stock!
With a straight cut slightly fitted from the knee, the Nouveau Droit jeans will satisfy lovers of the timeless and the modern. Cut from Japanese selvedge denim, featuring red and white edging, our jeans are made with the utmost care in our Portuguese workshops, where they undergo a “stone wash” process creating the perfect fading.
- Regular fit
- 100% cotton
- Stone-washed for a "worn" appearance
- Fawn top-stitching
- 5-pocket cut with metal rivets
- Button fly with "Balibari" logos
- Visible red trim when you turn them up
- Inside leg length 86 cm
- Hem 18cm
- Go for a slim fit, as the denim will relax when worn
- Avoid any contact with light fabrics
- Made in Portugal
- Coarse jeans do not wash out, or only very little
- Wear your jeans for as long as possible prior to the first wash
- Dry cleaning is advised in order to preserve the colour intensity
- If you really have to wash them in water, although it is not advised, wash by hand, inside out and in cold water, with a detergent specifically for dark colours, allow to air-dry.
Shops delivery between 2 and 8 days after ordering. Free
Mondial Relay 2-4 days. Free starting from 75€.
Colissimo 2-3 days. Free starting from 200€.
TNT 24h (if ordered before 10am).
International Colissimo, 5-6 days : Free starting from 200€.
Returns are free for France only within 15 days.
In addition, 15 days, you will have a credit.