Updated on December 15, 2020.
To our Balibaris community:
We're very happy to announce the reopening of our stores in France, with all the safety measures to ensure the security of our teams and yours. Our shop in Luxembourg is open as well.
You will find more details on all our new measures below.
Opening of our shops in France:
Starting on November 28, all our shops in France will reopen with special measures:
- Our team will be wearing masks.
- A limited number of customers will be able to enter the shop at the same time.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be at your disposal.
- Our fitting rooms and the clothes will be desinfected after each customer.
- We accept payment in cash but we prefer credit or debit card to limit contacts.
- Don't hesitate to call us before to visit our shops, to verify the availability of an item or any other question.
- Our E-reservation service and Click & collect delivery are available again.
If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
E-shop new measures:
Our e-shop is open and the shipping of your orders continue.
Our warehouse remains open, with reinforced security measures. All orders placed will be sent, please refer to the information below to check the list of countries that can not be delivered temporarily. Shipping delays might be longer because of the current situation, please excuse us for the incovenience.
We've adapted our logistics operations to the current situation, with the priority being made on the safety of our partners.
Home delivery with Colissimo is available in France and is free of charge. It will take between 5 to 6 days to be delivered. Please order before 20/12 to receive your parcel on time for Christmas.
Delivery in Balibaris shops in France is available again and is free of charge. It will take between 2 to 8 days to be delivered. Please order before 17/12 to receive your parcel on time for Christmas.
Home delivery with Colissimo International service is available for every country (except the ones implementing special restrictions on international deliveries*, more information below). This service will cost between 12€ and 18€ depending on the countries, and is offered for any order above 250€ in Europe. Concerning the delivery time, count between 5 and 14 days depending on the countries. Shipping delays might be longer because of the current situation.
* Shipping delays might be a little bit longer than usual for Belgium, due to a higher volume of parcels currently in transit.
* Colissimo temporarily stop the shipping in Italia from the 25/11/2020 to the following zipcodes: 87030, 87031,87032, 87035, 87050, 88020, 88021, 88022, 88024, 88025, 88040, 88041, 88042, 88044, 88045, 88046, 88047, 88049, 88050, 88051, 88054, 88055, 88056, 88060, 88062, 88064, 88065, 88067, 88068, 88069, 88070, 88100, 88835, 88837, 88838, 88841, 88842, 88900
* Shipping to the following countries remain suspended : Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Netherlands Antilles, Aruba, Bahamas islands, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bonaire, Botswana, Cape Verde, Cayman Island, Cuba, Dominica, Ecuador, Gambia, Grenada, Guinea-Bissau, Guiana, Haiti, Mauritius, Turks and Caicos Islands, Jamaica, Kosovo, Laos, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritania, Mongolia, Monserrat, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nicaragua, Uzbekistan, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, the Dominican Republic, Saint Kitts & Nevis, Saint Maarteen, Saint Lucia, the Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Syria, Uruguay, Venezuela, Yemen
To receive your parcel on time for Christmas, please order before the following limit date:
- 10/12 for: Norway, Portugal
- 11/12 for countries outside Europe
- 15/12 for: Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Spain, Finland, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Poland, Romania, Sweden
- 16/12 for: Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, United Kingdom, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Slovenia, Slovakia
- 17/12 for: Austria, Switzerland, Spain, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Belgium
TNT Express and Mondial Relay remain unavailable for now.
For all orders placed before October 12, 2020, the return delay is 15 days. You have up to 15 days to change your mind after your received your parcel as stated by the transporter to ask for a return.
For all orders placed from October 12, 2020 to December 15, 2020, the customers will have the possibility to request a return until 31/12/2020.
For all orders placed from December 16, 2020, the return delay remains the usual 15 days. You have up to 15 days to change your mind after your received your parcel as stated by the transporter to ask for a return.
Please note that to be returned, the products must be unwashed and unworn, with the tag on.
Returns are free of charge for France.
All our team stays motivated and united to remain available working from home, and to answer all your questions through our customer service at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org, or through our social networks.
We send our support and sincere thoughts to you, your closed ones and all the medical staff fighting again the epidemy. Take care!
The Balibaris team